The Warren County Public Library offers a broad assortment of materials that are available to check out or use. From newspapers to DVD's, the Library has an extensive collection of items. Below is a list of the types of items available to check out or use at the library.
- Large Print Books
- Audio Books and Music CDs
- Daily Review Atlas (Monmouth)
- Journal Star (Peoria)
- Prairie Review (formerly the Oquawka Current)
- Register Mail (Galesburg)
- Wall Street Journal
There is also a small collection of special materials available for use at the library. These items are not available for check out, but they may be used while you are at the library. Below is a list of items available.
- The Lincoln Collection
- Sheet Music
Services At Main Library
The Library also provides many services to people looking for help. They can help you with all your information needs through reference assistance. If you can't find what you're looking for, stop in, e-mail, or call us during open hours. Below is a list of services available at the library.
- Copy Machine (fee)
- High Speed Internet Computers and Printers (fee for printing)
- Fax 309-734-5955 (fee)
- Meeting Rooms available by reservation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Reference Assistance
- Proctoring, call 309-734-3166 for more information
- Laminating (fee)